Instructions: To register online for a class, please click on the link to the registration form below and complete the form in Adobe Reader version 9, 10, or 10 (Download Reader 11 here).First print a copy of the completed formfor your records, then save it to your computer's DESKTOP or other place that's easy to locate. Feel free to rename the form to make it easy to find. Create an email to email@example.com by clicking here, attach the completed form that you saved, and send. Please do not click on the "submit form" button.
After filling out and submitting the form please pay for your class here:
Alternate instructions for submitting your registration:
• If you're using Adobe Reader 8 or earlier, please print two copies of your completed form and send one by mail. Please sign your form anywhere near where you printed your name (there is not a specific signature space on the online version of this form). Click the Buy Now button (above). After paying, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org telling her what class you've registered for.
• Using Adobe Reader (or Acrobat) version 9 or 10, fill out and save the form to your desktop. Then create an email to email@example.com and attach "Registration_GreatCompanions_20120829_distributed.pdf" from your desktop.
• Note the purple bar that usually appears above the form after it opens. If it says, "...you can save typed data into this form." then you have the required version of Reader. If it says that you cannot save the completed form, please fill it out, print it, and submit by mail.
• If you find you cannot save the form as a pdf, but can save the form in another format such as Microsoft Word, you may attach the saved file to an email and send it to firstname.lastname@example.org.
• If you still cannot send the form electronically, please contact the Webmaster or call Pete at 610-570-9039.
• Finally...if after saving and printing the registration form you inadvertently click on the "submit form" button, please check your email outbox. If you find that an email has been sent to email@example.com which includes an attachment and some instructions that you didn't write, Ali will send you an email saying she's received your form.